Solutions Traverse 9.5 by Kaseya
Maximize your efficiency and reduce downtime with the latest enhancements to Traverse with the addition of Automation Profiles, LiveConnect, and Panorama 2.0.
What’s New in Traverse 9.5 by Kaseya?
Traverse 9.5 by Kaseya introduces several major changes to help companies slash business application downtime. These changes allow system administrators and service providers to simplify administration, accelerate deployments, and speed problem resolution.
Business moves fast, and even minor disruptions can be costly.
With Traverse, you stay ahead of trouble.
The new Automation Profiles in Traverse simplifies the setup of new devices to save you time. Get device monitoring up and running faster, and speed initial deployment for new customers. Take away the tedium of assigning tests to devices, and deploy Traverse faster than ever using pre-defined templates.
Using Automation Profiles, admins can:
- Quickly apply custom and pre-defined sets of tests to a device based on device properties like model number or location on the network
- Create policy-driven automation for rapid on-boarding
- Apply Profiles globally across all customers or departments, or targeted at specific audiences
Sometimes it’s not enough just to visualize an environment and see trouble areas. To act on information quickly, administrators must jump from discovery to action without going to a new page. The new Panorama view takes you straight to the problem.
The new Panorama view takes you straight to the problem.
- Explore networks in a more efficient, redesigned visual interface
- See devices, applications, and dependencies in an easy-to-understand dynamic layout
- Hover and click on any device to expose a context-specific menu of actionable tasks that let you find the information you need faster than ever before
Kaseya Live Connect
Live Connect — one of most requested features from Kaseya — is now available in Traverse! Save time troubleshooting and jump right to the machine using a familiar interface. Maximize the power of your Kaseya investment by leveraging VSA and Traverse together. Get more information about systems, control service states, and even view a remote desktop without leaving the Traverse user interface.